Employees of Accra Medical Centre are required to work in accordance with Government health codes and regulations, as well as relevant guidelines of professional licensing bodies for clinical and administrative staff
A good patient relationship based on trust is what we strive to attain. To deepen this relationship, we adhere to this Charter of Patient Rights that stipulates that every patient at our Centre can be assured of;
- Treating clients and patients with professionalism and empathy.
- Taking ownership and responsibility, and meeting the highest standards of governance and involving patients or caregivers in decisions about your treatment and care.
- Delivering a transparent, trusted, confidential, ethical service, where people do the right things for the right reasons.
- Caring for and acting in the best interests of our clients, patients and the community in respect to the outcomes of treatments and services offered currently and in the future.
- Aspiring to be the best in all we do by making sure the patients receives clear and timely information about our charges and modes of payment.
- Providing a conducive avenue for patients to make complaints and suggestions and receive timely responses.
- We ensure personal safety and reasonable security of property within the confines of the treatment centre.
- We have a policy of non-disclosure of your personal information unless it is with your written consent, or required by law.
Accra Medical Centre counts on you as patient to do your part in order to aid us provide the best of services.
Below is the list of responsibilities you need to adhere to and understand when you become a patient at Accra Medical Centre to;
- Provide timely and accurate information as much as you can about your past illnesses, any allergies, current health condition and any other relevant details to the clinical team and care givers.
- Be timely in keeping any appointments that you make, or kindly notify the Front Desk Executive as quickly as possible if you will miss an appointment.
- Please do well to adhere to the prescribed and agreed treatment plan.
- Please do well to be considerate and try not to infringe on the rights of other patients and staff, by comporting yourself at the Centre.
- Please act ethically by not condoning with our administrative or any other staff to provide incorrect information and receipts.
- Above all please be measured and responsible in the use of the Centres facility by avoiding wastage.
Any Suggestions to Make?
Fill below, attached with your suggestions